It’s sad, especially because Quebec City is planning its 400th birthday next year, something she was heavily involved with.
- Presse Canadienne/Canadian Press obits
- Michel Hébert of MédiaMatinQuébec has some details.
- The Gazette
- La Presse
- Cyberpresse photo gallery
- Le Devoir
- LCN has thoughts from other politicians, including Pierre Bourque.
- QuebecPolitique.com has some legal analysis of what happens now.
- MédiaMatinQuébec’s 16-page print edition (PDF) is entirely devoted to Boucher (though all the articles are online)