Mattee.:I LOVE EVERYONE!
FawtMan:HOLY SHIT / I LOVE YOU GUSY
FawtMan:MARK MY WORDS
usversusthem:omg thank you god
Elbacky:Price gets the win……technicallities
yehaken:first time in habs franchise history winning when down by 5 goals
Sulemaan:of all the !$#@#!@ gams not to watch (but at least I got to listen to it via radio and read it here)
FawtMan:WE WON? / HOLY BUTTSECKS
Barts:THIS CHAT ROOM IS GOLD
Mattee.:5-0 EAT THAT!
dusty baker:teach, me too, are you also in the states?
Elbacky:alright lets see what happens in ottawa now
Barts:Mio you’re the best
The Teacher:ohhh.it’s huet in the shootout
Mattee.:I JUST THREW MY LAPTOP I”M SO HAPPY!
usversusthem:i just want to say… i love you all so much
- SACRE BLUE!: “loser’s point”
- “the greatest collapse in their franchise’s eight-decade history“
- “only something out of ordinary, “supernatural” if you will, seems plausible”
- “the calamity is as simple as that”
- “At the moment I loathe the city of Montreal“
- “impossible to believe“
- “What the hell happened!?“
- “not to worry“
- “What the f**k?“
- “une équipe en mission“
- “Have you had someone build up something so much to be so great and then at the very last moment, take it all away from you?“
- “Ultimate Choke Job“
and, uhh, Maxim Lapierre scores Montreal’s second goal. Poor Michael Ryder. First he loses his hat trick to Streit, now Newsday takes away another goal. Then again, it seems they left halfway through the second period.