Why does this ad for a “special projects coordinator” for The Suburban’s advertising department have a picture of a woman leaning on something in it?
- The woman runs the advertising department at The Suburban
- The woman is what a typical advertising salesperson looks like
- The woman is a stock image designed to attract the attention of readers
- This ad is directed specifically at the woman in the photo, whom they can’t identify or locate by other means
- Who cares? She’s hot. Can I get her number if I sell ads for the Suburban?
- Holy shit! That’s me!