You wanted hard. You got it.
Name these 5-way and 6-way intersections on the island:
UPDATE: Answers below:
- Jean-Talon St., Côte des Neiges Rd., Laird Blvd., Clare Rd. in Mount-Royal/Côte-des-Neiges
- Jean-Talon St./Dresden Ave., Rockland Rd., Graham Blvd., Fleet St. in Mount-Royal
- St. Denis St., Gilford St., Villeneuve St. in Plateau Mont-Royal
- St. Jacques St., St. Antoine St., De Courcelle St. in St. Henri
- Airlie St., Newman Blvd., Lafleur Ave. in LaSalle
- 55th Ave., 56th Ave., Victoria St., Sherbrooke St., Bouchard Blvd. in Lachine
- Westminster Ave., Easton Ave., Avon Rd., Brynmor Ave. in Montreal West
- Sherbrooke St., Rachel St., Pie IX Blvd. in Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
#6 is a really nice piece of engineering.
Ok, I was being sarcastic…
oooooo, I like this one. however, I see painted lines on the streets, can;t possibly be Montreal
got 5 so far.
1. Cotes-des-Neiges Jean-Talon Laird
2. Graham Jean-Talon Rockland
3.Gilford St-Denis Villeneuve
5. Newman Airlie Lafleur
8. Sherbrooke Rachel Pie-IX
There are so many others I found too, but not in this list.
Steve, wow. By far the coolest hunt yet, thanks!
Bonus points if anyone can name the statue in the ‘park’ in pic 4. :)
1 – TMR, JeanTalon / Cote des Neiges
2 – TMR, JeanTalon / Rockland
3 – Plateau, St-Denis / Gilford
4 – St-Henri, St-Antoine/St-Jacques/De Courcelle
5 – Lasalle, Arlie/Newman/Lafleur
6 – Lachine, 55e/Victoria
7 – MoWest, Easton/Avon/Brynmor
8 – Montreal, Sherbrooke/Pie 9
I lived for 20 years next to #7.
Oh and it’s Louis Cyr at pic 4
Shows how small this island really is…pics 1&2 are on the way to the mother-in-laws. I lived near 3 for a few years. 4 is currently about 10 blocks from where I’m typing this comment. 7 is on my ‘shortcut’ around 20-west rush hour traffic. I think 6 is the only one I’ve never driven through. gotta change that, what’s good to see in Lachine?
Dang! I never had a chance! I’ll have to begin checking the website while at work Monday afternoons.
Good job, Steve.