In today’s Gazette, reporter Linda Gyulai has some details about improvements coming to west end bus service coming next month, in advance of tonight’s public meeting in Cote des Neiges. None seem as dramatic as the changes I talked about last week, but they’re still interesting.
- More service on 73 Dalton
- More service on 103 Monkland
- More service on 190 Métrobus Lachine
- Summer service on 210 John Abbott, making it a regular rush-hour bus instead of one tied specifically to the CEGEP’s schedule
- Service between rush hours on 219 Chemin Sainte-Marie
- More service on 225 Hymus
- Extended operating hours on 420 Express Notre-Dame-de-Grâce (to 11:55am eastbound, and 7pm westbound)
- More service on 460 Métropolitaine
- Earlier Sunday service on many West Island routes (right now many of them only start operating at 9am)
hello my name is Aaron
I will like to ask you a question.
Is there going to be a metro going to Porier or is there going to be a
metro going to anjou.
We’re a long way off from making any decisions about potential locations for metro stations. A plan has the blue line going to Anjou, eventually. Another has the orange line being extended north past Côte-Vertu. But both of these are years away at least.