CJFM 95.9’s new website is still pretty rudimentary. A list of shows (each with its own really uninteresting blog – posts like “It’s cold outside” and “It’s still cold outside“), and a list of the 1,300 artists on its playlist. Perhaps the most useful thing is the list of recently played songs.
Lest you think any actual design went into it, don’t worry. Besides the colour scheme it’s pretty well identical to Ottawa’s Virgin Radio website (R.I.P. The Bear 106.9).
And in case that’s not enough suck for you, well there’s that picture of Ryan Seacrest above.
P.S. According to Astral Media’s legal notice:
- You may view the website on only one computer, and it must be at your home
- You may not view the website for commercial purposes
- You may not link to the website if your website contains material that “may be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial”
- “Astral may withdraw a third party’s right to link at any time in its sole discretion.”
- “Users waive all rights to any stories, ideas, drawings, opinions and other materials posted on Astral’s Web site. Furthermore, Users may only post materials which they alone have created.”